Wednesday 6 March 2013

Life Changes

Body Update


Ever since I started to kick non-Paleo foods to the curb, I have been noticing drastic changes in my appearance. My complexion is more even and smooth, my skin is more firm, and my hair and nails are healthier; however, with the added trainer twice a week and gym without trainer 3 times a week, I have also managed to lose TWENTY POUNDS. 

My new measurements are (38D-34-44)!!

I will continue to work hard and eat healthy until I am in the best shape I can possibly be in- I want to be the best I can be as both a sub and a Domme; I want to train my body to take more pain, have better muscle memory, and last for as many hours of play, no matter how intense, where required. 

This means that I am well on my way to my goal size- it's going to be an emotional and life changing journey, and it will not happen overnight, but I am glad I am starting out with these good habits so young.


In the next few months you can expect to see a more toned, happy, playful and confident Amara!


Thank you to everyone for all of the healthy eating tips, exercise tips, and general support thusfar. Your encouragement does not go unnoticed.

Oh, and here is a picture to illustrate the difference. The first is the size I was when I started at Kink Den about a month ago- the second was taken on March 6th, 2013.


STAY KINKY!
xoxo
Amara

No comments:

Post a Comment